Major Indices has set for a solid positive start this week after pragmatic reports of Coronavirus vaccine has brought optimism in the market.
According to the report that a vaccine will be delivered to the people in the US this coming December.
The Dow Jones outperformed leading today’s session with more than 300 points or above 1%. S&P 500 also advances with less than 1%, while Nasdaq rose about 0.22%.
Treasuries, together with Dollar and crude ended up higher, while Gold slumped.
More of the movements in Stock Market this Monday, below;
P 500 rose a bit with 20.12 points increase or is 0.57% higher to 3,557.66.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surge about 328.38 points or 1.12% higher to 29,591.86.
- Nasdaq Composite climbed up around 25.66 points or 0.22% higher to 11,880.63.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index gained about 0.2%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index jumps about 0.3%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note rose a bit to 0.849%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond is up about to 1.551%.
- Germany’s 10-year yield appreciates less than one basis point to -0.58%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield is up by two basis points to 0.318%.
- US Dollar Currency Index has a slight change higher to 92.505 per dollar.
- The Japanese yen dropped quite a few around 0.6% to 104.50 per dollar.
- The euro is down about 0.2% to $1.1839.
- Gold depreciated around 33.92 points or is 1.85% lower to $1,837.23 an ounce.
- Silver declined less than 1 point or has decreased around 2.49% to $23.58 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude advanced less than 1 point or is 1.51% higher to $43.06 per barrel.
- Brent crude has a slight increase to $45.84 per barrel.
For more financial news and advisories do visit us at Olympus International Limited. You may also check what services we can offer by browsing at our website or contact us thru email.